How We Can Help

My constituency office is here to help guide you through the process of dealing with many federal departments, programs, and services. We can provide information and assistance relating to any of the following areas:

  • Canada Pension Plan (CPP)

  • Old Age Security (OAS)

  • Passport Canada & Passport Renewals/Applications

  • Employment Insurance Benefits (EI)

  • Citizenship and Immigration

  • Canada Student Loans (CSL)

  • Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)

  • Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)

  • Veterans Affairs

  • Federal Crown Corporations

  • Federal funding for organizations

  • Petitions to Parliament

  • Acquiring Canadian flags and pins

If you have an event that you would like me to attend as your MP, please email your invitation to my office:

If you know someone approaching a milestone birthday or anniversary, please contact my office to order special greetings. My office can also arrange for certain congratulatory messages from the Prime Minister, Governor General and/or Her Majesty the Queen.